Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Figuring Things Out

Sorry to anyone who checked my blog in the last hour. I've been trying to figure out a layout and I'm sure it will be a long process. As I was trying to choose a header photo, I realized how many beautiful photos of St. Michael's and Burlington that I have taken since last year. I figured I'd share some here.


St. Michael's quad last fall, 2012.
House in Burlington during the Art Hop in September, 2012.
"Danger Falling Ice" sign on Cheray at St. Michael's College.
Some of my beautiful family and I outside of Hoehl, the Admissions building at SMC.
Sunset on Lake Champlain on April 13, 2012.

Flowers at the Farmer's Market in Burlington.

Flowers on campus at SMC.

Little girl on Church Street in Burlington.

The teaching gardens.

Lake Champlain on April 13, 2012.


St. Ed's in fall 2012.
 
The pathway behind Alliot.                 The library in the fall of 2012.
 
Forgive me for the formatting errors. Blogger was acting up and I have spent way too long trying to add captions to these pictures. I hope you enjoy them! I better go work on my research project for Global Communications now. I've procrastinated long enough. I'm sure you'll be hearing from me again soon.
 
-Sheila
 
(All pictures were taken by me, except for the 5th picture down which was taken by Shawn Ward, and the one of me & my family which was taken by my cousin, Sue.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment